Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You will be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success. Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Flowserve Etten-Leur is handling orders for well-known End Users in Oil & Gas (also Chemical, Power and other industries), supplies mechanical seals and systems to make sure that sealing on pumps, compressors and mixers is arranged properly.
Start your post-University career with Flowserve where you’ll be challenged to innovate, create and manage flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone. Flowserve offers growth opportunities for young talents to develop as professionals at Flowserve.
Flowserve is offering a unique trainee program that focuses on professional and personal growth through meaningful on-the-job experience, tailored to your needs. We hope that the program will be a fantastic introduction to a long and successful career at Flowserve!
This program is located at Flowserve’s Etten-Leur facility in the Netherlands.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Take on challenging innovative projects through four 6 months rotations in various departments: Sales, Project Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality.
- Get on the job training with hands-on practice in our products in the different Flowserve mechanical workshops.
- Earn your Lean Six Sigma certification.
- Work with applications such as SAP and SalesForce.
- Get familiar with our Products & Services and where and how they are applied by our customers.
- Grow personally and professionally through additional training programs.
- Gain personal mentorship from experienced leaders.
Flowserve is looking for graduates in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or (Technical) Business Administration with a bachelor or master’s degree. Your CV should tell us something about your personal development throughout the years, especially during your college time. Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language is very important.
For further information please contact Michiel Daamen, 06-29422744
Trefwoorden: Traineeship, Sales, Project Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality