Quality Engineer Robotics
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with proven track-record in Industrial Automation and looking for a dynamic multinational environment where you can apply and further expand your technical and (quality) management skills?
An overview on the role
We are looking for an entrepreneurial team-player to further improve our Quality and Customer Satisfaction levels and strengthen the related processes and quality management systems. The anchor base will be based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch where we have our Repair Center for the EMEA region. We are searching for candidates that can support the whole EMEA region. This role will report to the Team leader Quality Repair.
As a Robot Quality Engineer, in ORSE Department, you take the lead in activities and project to address and resolve quality related challenges, issues and complaints. From this you drive structural improvements in our quality performance and quality management systems.
Your focus is on the quality performance of our solutions, products and service EMEA area. You can make quality risk assessments, issue judgements, and defining and implementing preventive and corrective measures. You will work together with different teams and persons in our organisation, as well as with suppliers, partners, customers and end-users. You can switch from the helicopter view on general business level to the detailed technical aspects. You are result driven with strong communication and motivation skills and enjoy to challenge yourself and others.
What will you do?
- Robot Quality support for OMRON’s full robot portfolio offer
- Performing Robot Quality Assessments, Reviews and Audits related to Hardware, Software, Application, … issues
- Addressing and resolving robot quality issues and complaints in the market
- Definition and implementation of preventive and corrective measures
- Initiating, leading and participating in quality Improvement projects and activities.
- Promoting and improving Omron’s quality systems and
- KPI Monitoring and Reporting
- Travel is required for onsite activities, as well as any other internal needs
What are we looking for?
- Technical Bachelor (HBO) Engineering or higher
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with electro mechanical products, and related development and production processes, in particular robotic solutions and applications.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. RCA Methodologies and tools
- Project and Program Management skills
- Positive-critical, quality minded, result oriented and hands-on
- Experience with Quality tools (8D/SPC etc.)
- Familiarity with CE marking and Product Regulatory Requirements.
- As a professional, you can communicate with your colleagues on all levels
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) are mandatory, other languages preferred.
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer you?
- Work in a successful, sales-oriented, international company;
- Always the latest innovative technology;
- Development opportunities within the company
For further information please contact Michiel Daamen, 06-29422744
Dienstverband: Vaste functie