Quality Assurance Engineer
Chromalloy is an international technology company specialized in innovative solutions in the field of gas turbine engines. Chromalloy is one of the world’s largest non-OEM providers of advanced coatings, repairs and replacement parts for gas turbine engines. We are the only non-OEM provider in the world that offers coatings, repairs, production and revision from a single source. Chromalloy is some 4000 employees strong and works on new solutions daily, for customers’ products in Aero-, Military- and industrial Gas Turbines. Chromalloy Tilburg is a site with ca. 180 colleagues.
In our Aerospace manufacturing facility, the Quality department is of vital importance. We have a strong internal & external drive to deliver the best quality to customers and stakeholders, whilst being fully compliant with all relevant rules and regulations.
We are now hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer to oversee regulatory approvals, and compliance. One of the key aspects of this role is to define and implement the Safety Management Systems (SMS) to ensure the safety of our internal operations and compliance with regulatory requirements.
Our business is growing and our exposure is therefore even greater than before. We have a large number of qualifications and approvals that need frequent attention. This role is pivotal in ensuring that what we do, is by the books.
Some core tasks are:
- Define and implement the SMS Manual for the company in accordance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Conduct internal audits and oversee our internal audit plan to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Develop and maintain quality assurance procedures and processes to ensure consistency and accuracy in our operations.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure quality assurance requirements are integrated into all business processes.
- Review and approve changes to the company’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure that corrective and preventive actions are taken to address non-conformances and deviations.
- Provide support during regulatory audits and inspections.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to address them.
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
To be successful in this position, it is required that you have experience with Quality Assurance, regulatory compliance and internal (administrative) processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Engineering, Quality Assurance, or Aviation Management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance, preferably in the aviation industry.
- Knowledge of EASA, FAA, TCCA regulations and requirements.
- Strong understanding of Quality Management Systems and Safety Management Systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Dutch is a strong plus
A very challenging and demanding position for that person willing to take their career to the next level. We operate in a challenging but very rewarding market and that is reflected in your career with us. Next to excellent remuneration, there is great liberty in your role and ample room to grow. We work with a great set of additional benefits and opportunities, such as (international) career growth plans and personal development opportunities.
For further information please contact Michiel Daamen via 06-29422744
Trefwoorden: QA, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Gas Turbine Engines, Aerospace, Aviation Management