Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You will be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success. Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Project Coordinator reports to the unit lead and coordinates the daily local order fulfillment activities on assigned projects. This includes but is not limited to: representing Flowserve in front of our customer with regular updates, looking after the documentation packages of the project, ensuring specification and contractual requirements are met and maintained, communicating such project requirements to the internal teams, working closely with Regional Project Managers when assigned.
Are you the kind of professional who always strives to ensure that both customer and internal expectations are met?
- Review customer orders and ensure proper entry of into AMP and SAP.
- Responsible for executing the project process in accordance with project planning, defined quality levels and within budget.
- Effectively monitor order status and intervene where required.
- Manage the documentation management for various orders.
- Attend and actively participate in order hand off meetings, and effectively manage the Pass Gate Process throughout the order lifecycle.
- Provide customer updates and documentation as requested. Manage orders through the shop, notify teams of pending shipments and ensure final inspections are conducted including proper shipping releases.
- Participate in improvement programs, such as Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred) or Technical Business Administration (Technische Bedrijfskunde);
- Knowledge of the petrochemical industry;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience as a Project coördinator, preferably in rotating equipment, pressure vessels and instrumentation.
For further information please contact Michiel Daamen, 06-29422744
Dienstverband: Vaste functie
Trefwoorden: Werktuigbouwkunde, Technische Bedrijfskunde, Noord-Brabant, Projectmanagement, Verspaning, Revisie, Maintenance, Rotating Equipement