As a People-centric Production Manager at AME, you will be instrumental in creating a supportive and inclusive work environment for our production team responsible for our electronics manufacturing. In this role, you will lead and guide approximately 45 team members across two shifts.
Your daily job
The role of Production Manager is a complex one, as AME is going through a transformation in its business operations. We are developing our manufacturing sites, professionalizing both workforce and processes. One of the important points of attention is to address culture within the organization. This requires a strong change management from the Production Managers, leading your team through this transformation.
You are member of the Manufacturing Leadership Team, together with other production managers and engineering leads. Together, you lead and enable the transformation AME is making in its operations department.
As Production Manager, you have several main responsibilities:
- Team Leadership: Foster a positive workplace culture that values collaboration, ownership and constructive attitude. One of the main topics in development for people is taking personal ownership.
- Resource Allocation: Ensure that team members have the necessary tools, training, and resources to perform their jobs effectively while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Productivity: Collaborate with the operations and planning teams to develop and execute production schedules, ensuring on-time delivery and cost efficiency.
- Quality and Safety: Promote quality and safety standards, focusing on educating and empowering team members to maintain high standards of workmanship.
- Mentoring: Provide guidance, mentorship, and support to team members, assisting them in reaching their full potential.
- Communication: Establish clear and open lines of communication between teams, fostering collaboration and cooperation.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate doesn’t exist. However, we sincerely hope to find the best suitable candidate in you! We´ve stated a wish list of hard skills and soft skills we hope to find in you:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing leadership role
- Bachelors level in a relevant field, such as business administration or engineering
- Background in a production / manufacturing environment is requested
- Experience in electronics manufacturing or similar high tech manufacturing environment is seen as a plus
- Experience with multicultural teams
- Experience with cultural change / change management
- Strong command of English language
Your personality could be best described as:
- Leader, motivator, coach
- Hands-on, no-nonsense
- Communicatively strong
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high-quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high-quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure and short communication lines;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
For further information please contact Michiel Daamen, 06-29422744
Trefwoorden: Poduction Manager, Production, Manager, Manufacturing, Production Leader, Team Leader