Do you want to work alternately in an office and production environment? Become part of the team that is translating a customer’s wish into a Nedschroef product? As a NPI Engineer you will work in a divers team of Engineers, Quality engineers and buyers within the APQP environment.
Together you translate customer requirements into a feasible Nedschroef Product. Your work starts from the moment of a customer order until the product and Process are fully developed and hand over to production.
- Translate customer drawings and standards into internal production drawings and guidelines;
- Design and develop tool sets for the cold forming and if needed finishing operations; mechanical engineering;
- Quality assurance by using tools like FMEA, Control plan, MSA;
- Optimalisation of the cold forming process;
- Develop and hand over of a feasible product and production process.
Depending on performance and own interest, a further growth to Senior NPI engineer is possible by extending your responsibilities with:
- Feasibility studies and calculation of new requests;
- Project leadership for cross-departmental projects.
Your Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or compared build knowledge by experience;
- Strong personality with hands on mentality;
- Experience in working with measuring systems/equipment is preferred;
- Good knowledge of the English supplemented with German language, or willing to learn with a basic knowledge;
- Basic knowledge, preferable worked with CAD Solidworks or a comparable design software and willingness to learn CAD;
For further information please contact Michiel Daamen, 06-29422744
Trefwoorden: Production, Mechanical Engineering, CAD, New Product Introduction, Quality Assurance