Lead Product Engineer
In Den Bosch our client manufactures and assembles products like robots, controllers and drivers for modern machinery. Their products can be found primarily in machinery for the Food, Automotive and Semiconductor industry. They are currently looking for a Lead Product Engineer (fulltime and Dutch speaking). As Lead Engineer within Product Engineering, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of assigned industrial automation products.
Lead Product Engineer
As Lead Engineer within Product Engineering, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of assigned products. With your mechanical and/or electronical background and several years of experience you will be the internal and external point of contact on any product changes. For the sizeable product changes, you will be leading multi-disciplinary teams making sure we deliver the right quality, on time and within cost. As Lead Engineer you be accountable for the full product lifetime cycle, production preparation, production launch and further optimization. You will be the bridge between R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Purchasing and Supply chain.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full product life cycle for assigned products.
- Lead new product introductions within Operations.
- Technical review and implementation of component and/or product(design) changes.
- Proactively create cost down initiatives.
- be responsible for leading multi-disciplinary teams to expand our product portfolio.
- Lead QCD improvements of the assigned products.
- Create effective and professional project plans and manage them accordingly.
- You are a communicator by heart; reporting on projects status and deliverables to provide internal and external stakeholders insight into a project’s progress and results.
- You manage and build strong relationships between key stakeholders.
About what you must have
- Minimum a Bachelor technical degree e.g. Mechanical engineering, Electronical Engineering.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience as engineer,
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience working in an dynamic and changing environment.
- Methodical in your approach, with excellent judgment and good communication skills.
- Good understanding of the English (mandatory) and Dutch language (preferred), both in speaking and writing.
About what you preferable have
- Ability to read and interpret electronic and mechanical drawings.
- Experience and knowledge with complex electro/mechanical systems.
- Experience working with other cultures and time zones.
- Knowledge with electronic components, SMT, PCB.
strong problem-solving skills, result oriented, responsible, thorough, pragmatic, hands-on, critical and pro-active.
We look forward to receive your application. If you have any questions, please do not hessitate to contact Michiel Daamen 06-29422744
Dienstverband: Vaste functie
Trefwoorden: Mechanical Engineer, Project Engineer, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Production, NPI, Noord-Brabant