Are you the experienced EHS Advisor Omron is looking for? We are looking for a new member in our QEHS team with passion for a safe and healthy work environment.
Purpose of the role
As an EHS advisor you are responsible for Environment, Health and Safety matters at our location, and you ensure that the location complies with the laws and regulations. In this role you support and advise the organization in managing the EHS risks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, advise, and implement policies in the field of Environment, Health and Safety.
- Provide solicited and unsolicited advice to senior management.
- Initiate and lead EHS related committees, activities & projects in the organization.
- Identify developments or problems, making proposals and implementing improvements based on internal and external laws and regulations.
- Set-up and maintain the RI&E and corresponding action plan (PvA).
- Set-up, operate & maintain the Q&E management system (QMS) and Chemical Management System (Toxic)
- (co-)promote awareness and desired behavior regarding safety, working conditions and environment of management and employees.
- Prepare monthly EHS KPI reports, analyze trends and propose improvements.
- Perform Internal Audits (ISO9001/ISO14001) and report & follow-up actions.
- Perform CMS (Chemical Management System) Audits/ exposure measurements
- Develop training material for the EHS programs (Ergonomics, Industrial Safety, Logistics Safety).
- Lead incident investigations and ergonomic assessments and support in defining effective measures.
- Function as the site Prevention Officer (Preventiemedewerker)
Desired skills and experience
- A bachelor’s degree (HBO) or higher in safety and/or environmental education
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferable in a production environment
- Experience in EHS risk assessment (TRA/JHA)
- You are strong willed, positive-critical, result oriented and decisive
- You take ownership and responsibility and can determine priorities
- Strong collaboration and communication skills across various functions and levels
- Experience with waste management processes
- Experience with implementing and maintaining EHS management system according ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Experience with Chemical Management is a plus
- Fluency in English and Dutch
Working at OMRON
Since Omron’s foundation in Japan in 1933, the company has been driven by providing solutions that improve people’s lives in an innovative way. Decades after, we strive to live up to the values of continuous innovation driven by social needs, challenging ourselves during the journey and treating others with respect, encouraging their potential. This is translated to the everyday activities in our production center in Den Bosch. You will join an environment where you can lead innovation and contribute to society in a sustainable way. Omron offers you growth opportunities in a stable, well stablished environment that keeps on growing steadily every year. We take proud in having a welcoming, open and inclusive environment.
For futher information please contact Michiel Daamen via 06-29422744
Uren: Full Time
Trefwoorden: Environment, Health, Safety, Responsibility, Determination